Friday, June 27, 2008

First Piece of Jewelry I've Seen Created by Smeone Else Using Beads I Made; They Were Created by RubyMaeDesigns

Ok, let's hope I can do this right, lol. (Upload her pics & everything.)

Here is a beautiful purple necklace created by RubyMaeDesigns. She made this by using assorted beads including the polymer clay beads she bought from my Etsy shop. It was really exciting for me to see beads that I created made into a beautiful piece of jewelry by someone else! :) You can purchase this beautiful purple necklace from her etsy store at http://www.RubyMaeDesigns.etsy.com OR you can click the link to her shop at the bottom of this post. :)


Here is a beautiful necklace & earring set also created by RubyMaeDesigns. But this one she is keeping for herself. lol


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done job!! Beads Jewelry is very popular. I too have some beads Jewelry,

cinnamonspice said...

How exciting for you Lisa. Keep up the good work...

Philip said...

Thats a really pretty necklace, love the color of the beads.